Stay updated here on PA Xtreme Fastpitch for the latest on players in the news
September 30, 2019 – Congrats to PA Xtreme alums Jules Hughes (PItts Greensburg) and Jillian VanGilder (Elizabethtown College) on their first AB and hits with their college teams.
August 7, 2019 – Proud of you Bridget, good luck at Ship!! https://shipraiders.com/news/2019/8/7/softball-announces-2019-20-recruiting-class.aspx
May 24, 2019 – Congrats to 18U Premier’s Maddie Solow and her Penn Charter teammates – State Champions!!
May 4, 2019 – Xtreme Gold’s Paige Deal and Caraline Newman lead Methacton to a win.
May 4, 2019 – Congrats to Penn State Brandywine freshman Fiona Warren for making the 2019 PSUAC 1st team! We are proud of you!
April 17, 2019 – PA Xtreme’s 14u Premier’s Kristen DiNolfi, freshman 2022, crushing it with Daniel Boone!!
April 4,2019 – PA Xtreme 18u Premier Jules Ryan and Jules Hughes help Spring-Ford kick off the 2019 school year undefeated.
March 4, 2019 – Congrats to Kylie Hertzler for signing her NLI to continue her academic and athletic career at Cedarville University!!
March 4, 2019 – Congrats to Emily Oltman on her first college win at Misericordia!!
February 11, 2019 – Watch as former Xtreme and now USF Ana Bruni makes ESPN SportsCenter Feb 11 Top 10!!
January 20, 2019 – Congrats to Zoe Barna for signing her NLI to continue her academic and athletic (softball/volleyball) career at Penn State Berks.
December 10, 2018 – Congrats to PA Xtreme 18U Premier’s 2019 Madison Twaddell on signing her NLI to continue her academic and athletic career at Holy Family University!
September 11, 2018 -Congrats to Jess Oltman (2018 PV, freshmen at Misericordia) on being named MVP in Volleyball! Dual athlete, love it.
June 22, 2018 – Congrats the the following 18U Black players on their All-Berks selections
- Erinn Messner, a junior at Oley Valley High School, who was selected to the 2018 Berks County High School All County Softball Team at 1st Base.
- Zoe Barna and Rachel Speicher, both juniors at Exeter Township High School for making the Berks County All Section I Team at Center and Right Field respectively;
- Casey Miller, a senior at Schuylkill Valley High School, for making the Berks County All Section II Team as a catcher;
- Ally Nawrocki, a junior also at Oley Valley High School, and a repeat selection to Berks County All Section III Team as a Center Fielder
June 21, 2018 – Congrats to our own Emily Kuberski (18u Showcase) and Ashley Remington (18u Premier) for being named All-Academic for the PAC10 for the spring 2018!!
June 17, 2018 – Congrats to our Xtreme girls earning 1st or 2nd team honors in the PAC10 –
- 1st Team – Allie Daubert (2B, Freshman, X’03), Kylie Hertzler, (C, Junior, 18U Premier)2nd Team – Jules Hughes (3B, Junior, 18U Elite), Madison Twaddell (OF, Junior, 18U Elite), Emily Kuberski (OF, Senior, 18U Showcase), Ashley Remington (P , Senior, 18U Premier)http://pac-10sports.com/article/content/softball-2018-pac-all-conference-teams-0035316
May 31, 2018 – Congratulations to the following 18U Elite team members for making for making the 2018 Carpenter Cup Softball team : Maddie Daubert, Madison Twaddell, and Madelynn Solow! Great job girls!
May 8, 2018 – Congratulations to Zoe Barna from our Xtreme 18U Black team for making the 2018 Carpenter Cup Softball team representing Berks, Lebanon, and Lancaster counties. Zoe is a junior at Exeter Township High School. The Carpenter Cup showcases some of the best sophomore and junior softball players from eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware.
April 27, 2018 – Jules Hughes, Madi Walsh, and Jules Ryan lead Spring-Ford to victory!
April 10, 2018 – Angelillis and Weil-Kasper lead Methacton to victory.
April 7, 2018 – Sharkey goes yard lead Spring-Ford to victory.
March 27, 2018 – Xtreme girls Bridget Sharkey (18U Premier) and Maddie Walsh (14U Premier) lead Spring-Ford to victory.
March 23, 2018 – Congrats to all of our Xtreme girls recognized in the PAC10 Preview. We are proud of all of our Xtreme girls who are representing their respective schools this year. Have a great year!
Jess Ott and Hayley Almes (Xtreme 16U Red) – District Champions