PA Xtreme 2020-2021 Tryouts
All privates are considered private and hold confidentiality.
We are looking for looking for the following –
- Talented players to join our existing teams.
- Teams who would be interested in joining our organization
- Coaches who have an interest in starting a team
We understand the impact of COVID and the world’s landscape, especially the financial burden to youth sports. If your organization or team has been impacted negatively, we don’t want girls to lose an opportunity to play the game they love. We are expanding and would love the opportunity for you to join our family.
We will hold tryouts during mid-to-late July and into early August. Also please keep an eye out on this page, our individual team pages, Facebook, and Twitter (@PA_Xtreme) for more dates and details! Personal tryouts or attending a team practice are certainly welcome (feel free to reach out to the individual team/coaches).
Thank you for your interest!
Tryout Updates :
- August 10, 2020 – added 2 more dates this week for 14U.
- August 2, 2020 – added 16U dates
July 28, 2020 – updated 14U White dates
- July 14, 2020 update – new 14U team tryouts dates set (07 birthdates)..
- July 7, 2020 update – posted 18U Black and 18U Gold tryout dates.
- July 2, 2020 update – we will publish our tryout dates as the tryouts are being scheduled for our teams ranging from 10U to 18U.
If you have any questions, please feel to reach out to Dave Goodridge at email@example.com.
Where are we playing this year : TeamNJ Summer Showcase, USA JO Cup, Pennsbury Invitational, Atlanta Legacy, Ohio Outlaws Summer Showcase, PGF Nationals (qualified), Northeast Challenge, BlueChip Super40 and Stop DWI, TNT Showcase, Lancaster Showcase, USSSA Nationals, USA Elite, PGF, PA Softball Memorial Day Madness, Pegasus Showcase, and many more! Check out our teams pages for complete schedules.
Don’t forget to see our alumni page.
- Please print and fill in the registration form prior to coming to help save time at the registration table!
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes in advance in preparation for the tryouts.
PA XTREME 12U Blue
- Monday, July 27th @ 6pm – Black Rock Field 2
- Wednesday, July 29th @ 6pm – Black Rock Field 2
- Saturday, August 1st @ 10am – Black Rock Field 2
If interested in a private tryout please contact Coach Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Like our Facebook Page: http://fb.me/PAXtreme12UBlue
PA XTREME 16U
Pennsylvania Xtreme 16U will be holding try outs August 10 and 11 at 6PM. Black Rock Park, 1286 Black Rock Rd, Phoenixville, PA 19460. We are coming off a very successful 16U National season this year and looking to add players.
- Monday, August 10th @ 6pm – Black Rock Field 2
- Tuesday, August 11th @ 6pm – Black Rock Field 3
Contact Dan Frantz if you would like to schedule a private try out before these dates at Dan.email@example.com
PA XTREME 18U Red
We will have private tryouts for those that are interested. If you would like to schedule a tryout contact Coach Ed at firstname.lastname@example.org
More information – https://xtremefastpitch.net/16u-red
PA XTREME 18U Black
Contact Coach Mike at email@example.com for more information or want a private workout.
More information – https://xtremefastpitch.net/teams/18u-black-mcneill/
PA XTREME 18U Gold
2021 birthdates, rising High School senior team that will play a combo of showcases and tournaments in the fall with a respective to senior specific high school activities in the summer.
- Tuesday, July 14 @ 6pm – Black Rock Park Field 3 (OPEN PRACTICE)
- Tuesday, July 28 @ 6pm – Black Rock Park Field 3
- Tuesday, August 4 – CANCELLED. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a private tryout.
More information – https://xtremefastpitch.net/teams/cresswell/
If you have questions or want a private tryout, please email email@example.com
Black Rock Park, 1286 Black Rock Park, Phoenixville, PA 19460
Limerick Park (Manderach Park), Swamp Pike and Ziegler Road, Limerick, PA 19468
Anderson Farm Park, 499 Hopwood Road, Collegeville, PA 19426
PA Xtreme Indoor Training Facility at Longstreth, 28 Wells Road, Spring City, PA
Anyone interested in learning more about a particular team can use the contact list to reach the appropriate coach. Please contact the appropriate coach for any conflicts that you may have for the dates being offered.
Please print and fill in the registration form prior to coming to help save time at the registration table!
We would like to thank everyone for coming out and demonstrating your skills and athletic talents. We wish everyone the best of luck for their upcoming season.
* These dates will only be used in the event that rosters are not completed. If you have conflicts at the start of tryouts, please reach out to the respective coach in order to not miss out on tryout opportunities.